Wednesday 18 June 2014

Welcome to my new website

It's the middle of April of 2014 and now is the time for a new and updated website; I hope you like it!

I have a slumbering blog (made in Blogger quite a while ago now) which I'm in the process of transferring the posts over to the blog on this site for your information and enjoyment. So please bookmark this blog to keep up to date with any future posts...

As before, I'll be posting about anything to do with creative writing, in the main, as well as news concerning publication of my novels, novellas and short stories; also creative writing links and info.

Any comments are welcome for any of the posts - it'll be great to hear from you.

P.S I've recently updated the blog on this website and for "technical reasons" have had to remake this post - hence although the original post was in April 2014, the date of this post shows 18 June...

No comments: